· Human resources of international capability in the field.
· All the country’s land geologically surveyed.
· Local technologies developed from the latest in the world.
· National investor with experience and capacities of international level.
· All the mineral resources locally processed.
· A satisfactory income from export through legal means.
· Effective and stable legal and procedural systems that promote development.
· Safe work and clean environment.
Most important general policies:
· Utilization of land resources with the highest efficiency and lowest cost.
· Use of human and natural resources.
· Relying on well developed infrastructures within a clean and hygienic environment.
· Development of mineral resources production through the latest scientific and knowledge technologies according to high quality standards.
· Building of national capacity and upgrading these to match international experience levels.